The Office of Institutional Research is dedicated to provide accurate and consistent data and information about UL Lafayette to support administration in its management, decision making, and policy-formulation responsibilities.
In an effort to accomplish its mission, the Office of Institutional Research:
- Completes all external surveys, questionnaires, and mandated governmental reporting about UL Lafayette
- Coordinates with Louisiana Board of Regents staff in meeting reporting requirements
- Assists University departments with data needs
- Provides semester and longitudinal reports to members of the University community
- Designs, administers, and reports results for the Student Evaluation of Instruction (SEI).
- Works closely with the Office of Information Systems in order to ensure that the University's administrative data systems are able to satisfy all required data reporting and provide UL Lafayette officials with management information as required.